With businesses being urged to make workplaces coronavirus-safe in preparation for a major economic restart, Occuhealth has unique expertise in this area with Medical Practitioners and Occupational Hygienists to guide you through this process.
We are here to support our clients at this time in making evidence-based, simple and government aligned decisions.
Occuhealth has experience to draw up comprehensive risk assessments (how-to guides) covering everything from the desk setup, airflow assessments, cleaning protocols as well as procedures for return to work telephone interviews with staff to identify vulnerable individuals………plus more.
We are offering assistance to our clients and currently providing:
- Development of protocols for staff returning to work;
- Risk assessment and strategy for getting workers back to the workplace;
- Review or development of infectious diseases continuity plans;
- Reviewing of risks to restarting pre COVID 19 processes and ensuring procedures are in place; and
- Review existing risk assessments. This includes standard work instructions and current health and safety protocols and procedures to establish whether social distancing measures are required, change in work patterns is needed, PPE supply shortages have been identified.
You will undoubtedly be introducing new working practices and/or changes to how your workspaces need to be run which will mean that existing risk assessments will need to also be revisited. Like most health risks, reducing the risk from COVID-19 involves the use of the hierarchy of controls, but now with an added implication of COVID-19 considerations as well.
If you, or a member of your team would like further information about our services please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.