Occuhealth specialises in a broad range of Occupational Health and Hygiene services. If you require a service which is not specifically listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us to customise our services to meet your requirements.
Atmospheric Contaminant Sampling
- Inhalable and Respirable Dust
- Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS)
- Asbestos and other fibres
- Welding and Metal Fumes
- Vapours and gas monitoring
- Pesticide and herbicide monitoring
- Bioaerosols, moulds and bacteria.
Noise Surveys, Monitoring & Noise Action Control Plans (NACP)
- Workplace noise surveys
- Personal noise dosimetry
- Noise Action Control Plans (NACP)
- Airborne fibre monitoring – personal and area
- Clearance inspections
- Manage and provide expertise for demolition and removal works
- Asbestos Management Plan and Risk Assessments
- Asbestos survey and fibre identification
- Inspections for residential, commercial and industrial premises
- NATA accredited laboratory results.
Health & Hygiene Management Plans
The HHMP process includes:
- Completion of a site visit and identifying health and hygiene hazards
- Review of current results and site documentation
- Development of a Health and Hygiene Risk Assessment (HHRA) and Risk Register (HHRR)
- Development of a monitoring program
- A statistical analysis report on any provided monitoring data
- Development of an appropriate control action plan.
Hazardous Substances and Dangerous Goods Management
- Hazardous substance and dangerous goods audits
- Hazardous substance and procurement risk registers
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) register reviews and updates
- Development of hygiene monitoring and health surveillance plans.
Our HAZMAT service includes building and workplace inspections for:
- Lead and other heavy metals
- Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM)
- Polychlorinated Biphenys (PCBs)
- Forensic screens for illegal drug manufacturing or use
- Contaminated dust or water assessment.
Occupational Hygiene Shutdown Support
Occuhealth can supply occupational hygiene support onsite, day and night shifts. We can perform all hygiene monitoring duties, respirator and ear plug fit testing as well as training presentations.
- Occuhealth can collect, test and monitor water samples.
- Development and implementation of a drinking water quality management plan.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Guidelines for Workers
- Guidelines for management of females of reproductive capacity where potential reproductive hazards on site.
Health & Hygiene Program Gap Analysis & Auditing
Indoor Air Quality Surveys
Heat Stress Monitoring
Training Courses & Presentations by Qualified Occupational Hygiene Consultants
NEED A FIT TEST?
Click the button to book online today.