Occuhealth is a privately owned company that provides safety, health and hygiene services. Our Company History spans over 20 years in Western Australia.
During this time we have designed our service packages so that they are tailored to suit the needs of the client. We provide occupational health consultancy, on-site assessment and quality services while ensuring the safety and health of your workplace.
- Occuhealth expand their services to provide workplaces in remote areas access to comprehensive health surveillance for silica, isocyanates, organophosphates and asbestos
- Occuhealth move their Belmont operations to a larger location to increase the amount of available services
- Occuhealth become an accredited RESPFIT training provider
- Occuhealth become a qualified Forensic Testing Agency with the WA Department of Health
- Occuhealth responds to the COVID-19 pandemic by offering clients services to assist them in reducing the risk in the workplace
- Dr Julia Norris elected President of the AIOH
- Occuhealth increases workforce to over 40 employees
- Dr Julia Norris appointed as an expert member to the Western Australian Commission for Occupational Safety & Health
- First international contract in South East Asia (Laos)
- Due to company growth, Occuhealth opens its head office at 57 Sutton Street, Mandurah and expansion of services to include medicals and health surveillance
- SWOHS rebranded to Occuhealth Pty Ltd.
- Opening of Belmont office
- Dr Julia Norris becomes the only person in Australia to achieve qualifications as both Medical Doctor and Certified Occupational Hygienist
- 25th employee is engaged at Occuhealth
- Awarded the ‘Large Contractor HSE Service of Excellence’ Award by BP
- Dr Julia Norris becomes a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (AIOH)
- Occuhealth introduces a fully equipped fit testing mobile van service
- Occuhealth grows to 15 employees
- Dr Julia Norris becomes one of the first Certified Occupational Hygienists (COH)® in Australia
- Commences comprehensive respiratory fit testing services
- Occuhealth engages it’s first employee at Alcoa Wagerup
- Founder, Dr Julia Norris commences first consulting contract at Alcoa
- 16th December 1998 – South West Occupational Health Services (SWOHS) founded by Dr Julia Norris
NEED A FIT TEST?
Click the button to book online today.