It is in the interest of both employers and workers to ensure that health risks in the workplace are minimised. However, it requires a professional and systematic approach to ensure that not only are risks identified, but that appropriate remediation and minimisation strategies are put in place.
Occuhealth provides a range of services to workplaces that will eliminate or control risks to workers. These include:
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assessments
- Asbestos identification and management
- Ventilation surveys
- Risk registers
- Confined space management
- Heat stress management
- Lead management
- Hazardous materials management
- Vibration surveys
- Manual handling surveys
- Indoor air quality
- Shutdown services
- Training, including product use training, presentations, health awareness training
By undertaking comprehensive risk assessments, and employing appropriate risk management strategies, business owners become proactive in both protecting their workers from harm and themselves from liability and potential prosecution.